People are crazy

Yep,, we dogs think you people are crazy. You work all day and don't take time to play. We guard the house but it is part fun as well. If your work is not fun, then why do it? Momma tells me it is to put a roof over our heads and food in our bellies. I guess that makes sense, but it doesn't seem fair that we don't get to spend as much time together.

Speaking of crazy, why is it that people tells us we can't go to the bathroom in the house? They trains us from puppyhood that we have to go outside. Well, once we get older, we realize that it is better to go outside as we get to explore the neighborhood and see what has been happening. We get to leave pee mail and go to parks to run off leash. Our bathroom experience is a lot more fun.

So if we have to go outside, why do they get to go inside? I mean really?!! They stink up the house, which they would be mad if we did that, they pee inside a little bowl which would be a lot more fun outside peeing in the grass and if we are already outside and they have to go, they pull us back inside. Why can't they just go outside like we do? They 'run' for the bathroom when they have problems yet ask us to wait when we have to go because they have to put on their shoes. Make us dance around and hold it until they get ready. Grrrr.

That's another thing. Why do they wear shoes? Don't they like the feel of the grass between their toes or the warm pavement heating up the bottoms of their feet? I am not talking about the really hot days but the ones where you can feel the warmth in your joints. If shoes are so great, then why can't we have them? I don't mean to wear them, but to chew on them. I chewed on a pair of my sandals once as a puppy to try to let Momma know she shouldn't be wearing them and she was upset. I thought I was doing her a favor, plus they tasted good. Well, she told me not to do it again and I didn't but Momma relented. She gave me a couple of her old sneakers to chew on and those were the only ones I gnawed. It was okay for a while, but then I grew out of that. Bones are waaaayyyy better.

Well, got to go! Momma coming to take over the computer. She has just put the blankets and sheets into the laundry to wash. That is another crazy thing. Why do people wash everything? Don't they realize how much better things smell when they are dirty?

Take care and don't forget to take time to smell everything!

KK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Momma

Oh Happy Day!

NOISE