Oh Happy Day!
A day with Momma home is always fun but today was extra special. We went to our usual park and there were lots of people for me to say hi and kiss. These people actually came to me and didn't just keep running or walking like they usually did. I got lots of love from strangers today.Snoopy dance has nothing on me I rolled in the grass so many times and was so happy! People stopped to watch me and laughed. I love to make Momma an others laugh as much as I like barking at other dogs but I didn't back at any of them at the park. They barked at me but I ignored them. I played with a couple of smaller dogs but most were too busy checking things out like I was.
Momma also bought a peanut butter shake. I really wanted some so was on my best behavior. I usually have to wait until the end to lick out the cup, bowl or lick the straw but today she did something different. She held out the straw and the ice cream fell into my mouth. I just kept licking my face as the melted ice cream dribbled out of the straw. IT WAS SO GOOD. Momma laughed because I was enjoying it so much and getting it all over my nose and face. I wish someone was there to video tape it, I would have gone viral!
Note from Momma - We went to the Native Rhythms Festival at Wickham Park in Melbourne. Check it out if you are in the area. Free admission and it is going on all weekend - Nov. 10-12.
Momma also bought a peanut butter shake. I really wanted some so was on my best behavior. I usually have to wait until the end to lick out the cup, bowl or lick the straw but today she did something different. She held out the straw and the ice cream fell into my mouth. I just kept licking my face as the melted ice cream dribbled out of the straw. IT WAS SO GOOD. Momma laughed because I was enjoying it so much and getting it all over my nose and face. I wish someone was there to video tape it, I would have gone viral!
Note from Momma - We went to the Native Rhythms Festival at Wickham Park in Melbourne. Check it out if you are in the area. Free admission and it is going on all weekend - Nov. 10-12.
Comments
Post a Comment