Friends
It has been a while since Momma let me on the computer. She has been using it a lot and I had to sneak in this morning before she gets on it.
Man, what a run I have had the last two days! The workers at the park have been playing with me. They come in to clean up the dog park and we get to say hi. Then the fun begins!!
Yard cart chasing! I get to run after them while in the park. These two new friends are so nice that they will take a few extra minutes after cleaning up to run the carts along the fence and around the park so I can run after them. They even turn around and do it again. This morning they came back a third time after emptying the trash around the lake. So much fun!
There is nothing like running. I get into the zone and forget everything but the cart. Momma says that is because I am part greyhound. My lab side gets involved, too, I think!
I love people who love me. I love all people, well, all except one. He is not nice. He used to tease me and my friend when we would run and bark in the park. He would yell at us and when we would walk around the park and meet up with him, he could yell at us calling us 'lazy'. Now when I see him, I want to get in his face and bark at him but Momma holds me back.
Most people at the park don't want to pet me, but they will say good morning and I will whine morning right back at them. Speaking of whining, one nice guy asked my Momma if I always cried when leaving the park because he hears me. How insulting. I am howling my song. Momma told him we sing on the way out of the park. Guess I had better get in tune more often with my high notes.
Take care and happy chasing.
KK
Man, what a run I have had the last two days! The workers at the park have been playing with me. They come in to clean up the dog park and we get to say hi. Then the fun begins!!
Yard cart chasing! I get to run after them while in the park. These two new friends are so nice that they will take a few extra minutes after cleaning up to run the carts along the fence and around the park so I can run after them. They even turn around and do it again. This morning they came back a third time after emptying the trash around the lake. So much fun!
There is nothing like running. I get into the zone and forget everything but the cart. Momma says that is because I am part greyhound. My lab side gets involved, too, I think!
I love people who love me. I love all people, well, all except one. He is not nice. He used to tease me and my friend when we would run and bark in the park. He would yell at us and when we would walk around the park and meet up with him, he could yell at us calling us 'lazy'. Now when I see him, I want to get in his face and bark at him but Momma holds me back.
Most people at the park don't want to pet me, but they will say good morning and I will whine morning right back at them. Speaking of whining, one nice guy asked my Momma if I always cried when leaving the park because he hears me. How insulting. I am howling my song. Momma told him we sing on the way out of the park. Guess I had better get in tune more often with my high notes.
Take care and happy chasing.
KK
Comments
Post a Comment