D'em Bones

Bones, glorious bones. I love to chew them. Rice bones, milk bones, beef bones, knee caps ... they are all good. Last week I was so into my bone that first thing in the morning I started chewing on one as Momma was getting ready to go walking with me in the morning.

It was cold so it took Momma  a little longer to get ready and I got her up early on her day off. She hates when I do that, but I go to bed early and wake up earlier than her. Momma finally gets ready to go and I don't want to anymore. I mean, I am chewing on my bone and getting into it but she wants me to go. Momma got a little impatient. She went into the livingroom and got the leash, hooked me up and expected me to go. I just kept chewing. She took my bone away and I figured, okay, I guess I can go. When she turned her back to leave, I grabbed my bone and followed.

Momma kept trying to get me to leave my bone behind but, nope, I wasn't gonna do it. So I went walking with my bone. We walked the whole apartment complex and I didn't drop it once. I peed multiple times, did my business and just kept on walking with my bone. Man, was that a cool walk.
When we got home, I went back on the bed and started chewing on it again. Life doesn't get any better. Happy chewing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Momma

Oh Happy Day!

NOISE