Coming and Going
I had a lot of fun with my friend, Millie, on Sunday. Momma let us play for a loooongg time in the bark park. I didn't know it but it was the last time we would get to play. Momma said they were moving. Very sad. I loved playing with Millie as she enjoyed running as much as I did.
There have been a lot of my friends that I used to play with and have moved away. Many human and dog friends seem to play with me for a while and then move away. I get really sad because I love them soooo much and love playing with them.
These days I crave lots of attention from both humans and dog friends. Heck, I even wish I had some more cat friends. I miss my cat friend,, Murphy. I am afraid my Momma gonna nove away and leave me behind, too. There are some days I don't eat all my cookies treats until she comes home at night, even though Momma will come home at lunch time to visit. I give her really sad eyes and put my head down on my paws, but it doesn't stop her from going to work.
I do have one friend that hasn't moved away. We have been buddies for 7 years. We walk almost every Tuesday and Thursday. We don't play so much anymore, but is fun just walking with friends.
I also am meeting new dogs and people. There is one small Yorkie named, Major, that I get to see at the bark park. He doesn't play too much, but we at least bounce around for about a minute in greeting. There are a few other friends I see as we walk around the complex but not too many will play with me.
Oh, I almost forgot. There is a new three month old Austrailian shepherd mix that I started playing with. He is so cute. I love him. Of course, I love all puppies. I play with him for a few minutes but I am more excited to see his parents. I get so excited, I forget he is so little and knock him over. Bucky doesn't mind, though, cause he just comes right back for more. Talk about bouncy!! Reminds me of when I was a puppy!
Now that I think about it, I am really lucking, because even though friends move away, I get to meet new ones. I miss the old ones but it is always fun to find new friends. Everyone needs friends.
Until next time, hugs, sktitches, noses, nudges, and kisses to all my friends. <3
KK
There have been a lot of my friends that I used to play with and have moved away. Many human and dog friends seem to play with me for a while and then move away. I get really sad because I love them soooo much and love playing with them.
These days I crave lots of attention from both humans and dog friends. Heck, I even wish I had some more cat friends. I miss my cat friend,, Murphy. I am afraid my Momma gonna nove away and leave me behind, too. There are some days I don't eat all my cookies treats until she comes home at night, even though Momma will come home at lunch time to visit. I give her really sad eyes and put my head down on my paws, but it doesn't stop her from going to work.
I do have one friend that hasn't moved away. We have been buddies for 7 years. We walk almost every Tuesday and Thursday. We don't play so much anymore, but is fun just walking with friends.
I also am meeting new dogs and people. There is one small Yorkie named, Major, that I get to see at the bark park. He doesn't play too much, but we at least bounce around for about a minute in greeting. There are a few other friends I see as we walk around the complex but not too many will play with me.
Oh, I almost forgot. There is a new three month old Austrailian shepherd mix that I started playing with. He is so cute. I love him. Of course, I love all puppies. I play with him for a few minutes but I am more excited to see his parents. I get so excited, I forget he is so little and knock him over. Bucky doesn't mind, though, cause he just comes right back for more. Talk about bouncy!! Reminds me of when I was a puppy!
Now that I think about it, I am really lucking, because even though friends move away, I get to meet new ones. I miss the old ones but it is always fun to find new friends. Everyone needs friends.
Until next time, hugs, sktitches, noses, nudges, and kisses to all my friends. <3
KK
Comments
Post a Comment