SMELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, what glorious smells to smell.
The colder weather makes every smell so much crisper and I want to sniff everything twice.
Speaking of smells, I love cooking smells.When she bakes bread the whole house smells wonderful. She sometimes makes a roast and man do I go crazy until it is time to eat it. Just like when she cooks chicken or my hamburgers.
A few weeks ago was a thing called, Thanksgiving. I don't know about most dogs, but I am not Thankful for it. Momma makes some really wonderful things. I smell homemade bread and cookies for hours. Then instead of sharing it, she leaves me alone and takes the food with her. I was not thankful for her taking the food away and being gone for a few hours. She came back at supper time and didn't bring back any of the food.
Well, I ate my usual homemade supper of hamburg, sweet potato and broccoli, It was good but not the same as the smell of bread. She did give me a piece of lemon-lime cookie for dessert, so at least I got something of the smell that had teased me for hours. Oh, and she gave me something that has very little smell but I love it. Vanilla bean ice cream. Heaven! I forgive her now and am thankful for all that my Momma makes and shares with me.
The colder weather makes every smell so much crisper and I want to sniff everything twice.
Speaking of smells, I love cooking smells.When she bakes bread the whole house smells wonderful. She sometimes makes a roast and man do I go crazy until it is time to eat it. Just like when she cooks chicken or my hamburgers.
A few weeks ago was a thing called, Thanksgiving. I don't know about most dogs, but I am not Thankful for it. Momma makes some really wonderful things. I smell homemade bread and cookies for hours. Then instead of sharing it, she leaves me alone and takes the food with her. I was not thankful for her taking the food away and being gone for a few hours. She came back at supper time and didn't bring back any of the food.
Well, I ate my usual homemade supper of hamburg, sweet potato and broccoli, It was good but not the same as the smell of bread. She did give me a piece of lemon-lime cookie for dessert, so at least I got something of the smell that had teased me for hours. Oh, and she gave me something that has very little smell but I love it. Vanilla bean ice cream. Heaven! I forgive her now and am thankful for all that my Momma makes and shares with me.
Comments
Post a Comment