Helping Momma
Sorry I haven't written lately, but Momma was sick and I was taking care of her.
I do a really good job of taking care of Momma. When she is resting or napping, I make sure to bark out all that is happening around us to keep her informed. I also bark and chase away all the people, golf carts and trucks that come by. I am sure she appreciates my barking.
I also make sure she gets out for fresh air and exercise. During our walks, when she is not feeling well, I make sure to walk longer distances and take longer to do my business so that she is outside longer than normal.
I can't cook for Momma but I make sure I let her know when it is time to eat breakfast, lunch, snacks and supper. I am always ready to remind her.
Momma watches television or plays on her computer but I don't think that is healthy. I make sure to keep her entertained by bringing toys to play with. She can also scratch me and give me lots of attention. I cuddle up to her and let her rub my belly, caress my ears and scratch my butt. I know that giving me love makes her feel better.
Oops - there goes the UPS truck. Gotta bark like crazy so Momma knows I am protecting as she is napping!
I do a really good job of taking care of Momma. When she is resting or napping, I make sure to bark out all that is happening around us to keep her informed. I also bark and chase away all the people, golf carts and trucks that come by. I am sure she appreciates my barking.
I also make sure she gets out for fresh air and exercise. During our walks, when she is not feeling well, I make sure to walk longer distances and take longer to do my business so that she is outside longer than normal.
I can't cook for Momma but I make sure I let her know when it is time to eat breakfast, lunch, snacks and supper. I am always ready to remind her.
Momma watches television or plays on her computer but I don't think that is healthy. I make sure to keep her entertained by bringing toys to play with. She can also scratch me and give me lots of attention. I cuddle up to her and let her rub my belly, caress my ears and scratch my butt. I know that giving me love makes her feel better.
Oops - there goes the UPS truck. Gotta bark like crazy so Momma knows I am protecting as she is napping!
Comments
Post a Comment