I am one badass dog!!

Momma came into the bedroom to take a nap with me and her eyes started to water and she coughed and walked back out of the room saying I was lethal. I am one bad ass dog! No one will mess with me.

What, Momma? That's not what you meant?

WTWoof? Well, its your own fault feeding me all that broccoli last night. It is not like you pfoof roses, yourself. What is up with that smell, anyway. It didn't smell like that before I ate it.

Hell, I mean, heck, at least it isn't as bad as when you meet a new nervous dog for the first time and they pfoof in your face!

And what is up with these people who 'blame it on the dog". What kind of joke is that? I mean, some of the stuff you people eat smell like that before you eat it!  Not that I am a connoisseur of only fine cuisine since I have been known to eat a few things on the ground that someone left behind. But hey, I am a dog and everything on the ground is fair game.

Take the five second rule for you humans. Good luck with that because I have a 3 second rule. I scoop in before three seconds is up and it is MINE! Unless it is something healthy for me like carrots, apples or pineapple. - though if it is cooked pineapple, I will devour it.

Speaking of food, I am starving!! Last night Momma made me what longer for my supper than usually and she keeps telling me tthat it is too early for my supper tonight. It is getting darker and that usually means it is close to supper time. Somethng must be wrong with her clock because my stomach clock is right on schedule. I hope she gives me more broccoli. it is my favorite vegetable and Momma works tomorrow so I can let loose all I want and not be called lethal!!

Until next time, happy pfoofing!
Hugs, nNoses, nudges, kisses and scritches.
KK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Momma

Oh Happy Day!

NOISE