Heaven on Earth
Just got back from one of my favorite places!! This place is sometimes busy and I see other dogs there, as well as small animals. Today I saw bunnies!!!! Guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, and birds!!! This place was AWESOME! I really love going there. Momma had to buy my Taste of the Wild kibble and she took me with her to Pet Supermarket!
Oh, the smells! Beef, rawhide, chicken, other dogs, bones, treats, peanut butter galore!!! There were toys as well but when your nose is on overload, who can think about playing?!!! Momma held out a few different bones and treats to me but since I can only have one, I waited for just the right one. It is a beef knuckle bone. Once I made my decision, I couldn't wait to get home to chew it. The only thing that could have made my day even better was if people had said hi to me and let me kiss them.
I was on my best behavior. I didn't pull on the leash, I walked beside her and got right into the car when asked. (I did pretty good before the store but I get a little excited and can't stop myself sometimes). I was in heaven for two hours, just chewing and nibbling on my bone. Momma loves something called chocolate which she won't let me have, but I bet it doesn't taste as good as this!!!
Oh, the smells! Beef, rawhide, chicken, other dogs, bones, treats, peanut butter galore!!! There were toys as well but when your nose is on overload, who can think about playing?!!! Momma held out a few different bones and treats to me but since I can only have one, I waited for just the right one. It is a beef knuckle bone. Once I made my decision, I couldn't wait to get home to chew it. The only thing that could have made my day even better was if people had said hi to me and let me kiss them.
I was on my best behavior. I didn't pull on the leash, I walked beside her and got right into the car when asked. (I did pretty good before the store but I get a little excited and can't stop myself sometimes). I was in heaven for two hours, just chewing and nibbling on my bone. Momma loves something called chocolate which she won't let me have, but I bet it doesn't taste as good as this!!!
Comments
Post a Comment