WTWoof

What The Woof!! What was I thinking?!!!

It was a glorious Sunday.  Momma took me for our morning walk. It was nice and cool. We stopped at the dog park on our way back. Sadly, there was nothing to chase. We went home and Momma made us breakfast. I love Sunday breakfast - ham omelet and home fries. *Laps chops* delicious!

Had a full belly nap after breakfast and went out into the cool air again for a short walk. Rolled and rolled i the grass. Had a great time with my ears flapping in the wind. So many wonderful smells!
I wanted to go to the dog park but four other dogs were there. already We came back inside and that's when it started.

Momma took the vacuum out of the closet and I just let her know I was not happy. She told me to stop barking and I didn't. I just got louder and louder. I hate that thing and its noises. Usually I tell Momma to stop but she doesn't listen and I give up. Well today I was full of myself and thought I was the queen of the roost and told Momma off. I got the pointing finger and told to go into the little room where she showers for a time out. (I don't like that room much but I usually listen to Momma.) Today I kept it up. She just kept pointing quietly and waited for me to enter and then settle down. That really got me worked up and I refused to lay down. She stood there quietly and then I put my nose on her hand in challenge. BIG MISTAKE.  I wasn't going to bite her!! She knew that but I went too far. She made a noise while inhaling and it made me stop. I knew I was in Trouble! That noise was worse than when you hear the human kids get called by their three names!

Momma got real quiet and looked at me. I realized what I had done and laid down quietly. Momma went about vacuuming and I left it alone. Soon Momma finished vacuuming and everything was okay. We had a snack and I knew she wasn't mad at me.  I was reminded that I may be a Princess but Momma is the Queen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Momma

Oh Happy Day!

NOISE