Cold Noses and Cold Weather

Wow, it was so hot yesterday but this morning was great!! I was doing my Snoopy happy dance imitation because of the cool weather!! I LOOOVE this weather. I get all frisky and happy and want to chase EVERYTHING!!

Today I have the best of all worlds. Go out in the cool weather, sit on my couch with the windows open and my Momma is home! I can dig in my blankets and bedding, rolling over and playing like a puppy in them or kid in the leaves. Plus it is  a No Work Day!!

I love when Momma is home and doesn't have to go to work. How I hate that word - WORK. It takes my Momma away from me for hours a couple of days a week. I get all sad when she is going. When I know it is a work day, I put on my saddest face and mope around. I beg for attention and getting skritches until she has to leave. I make her feel really bad but it doesn't stop her from leaving. She says she has to go to be able to put a roof over our heads and food in our bellies. Well, the food part sounds good. I only care about a roof when it is raining or thunder and lightning.

Golf Cart - *woof* *woof* Oops, sorry. I just can't help myself. They are so much FUN to chase!
Where was I? Oh, yeah, FOOD.

I am really good about begging. I do it so subtly that  it is not like begging. I hunker down on the floor and stare at Mom until she looks back and I look away quickly. We do this a couple of times and then I put my head down on the floor and give her a really sad look. Works every time!!! Sometimes I will be in the other room watching puppyTV and will run to her and put a wet nose on her arm just to see if she has a snack. Boy, I love to see her jump when she feels my cold nose!! On a day like this with the window open, boy does she jump. Even get a little squeal from her if she is busy writing and doesn't see me coming! Hahahaha

Tonight I will be really cold and maybe will do a sneak attack. I will put my nose on her bare feet while she is watching TV or maybe even on her cheek when we get into bed. That one really gets her. It is so much fun! But even better is when she laughs and then we cuddle together.

Home days are the best because we get to cuddle off and on all day. I wasn't a big cuddle puppy until after I turned seven. Now I love to cuddle up to my Mom during the day. Whenever she gives me attention, I just push up against her for more, and more and more. I even push up against her now before we go for our morning ride to the park. I have to get my butt skritched or I won't get in the care with her. But she loves me and laughs.

Well gonna take advantage of Mom being home and ask for more attention. Happy fall y'all. Enjoy the cool weather while it lasts and sniff those cool scents of fall. But watch out for stinky butts!

Happy tails to you. Noses, nudges, hugs, kisses and skritches.
KK

I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Momma

Oh Happy Day!

NOISE